Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fight.

Go down 
+2
Gret [Leah Clearwater]
Kat [Fred]
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Bella [Bella, Neville] wrote:
she stopped a few feet in front of them and showed her teeth, she snarled and ran so she was a few feet closer to them, she went into a half crouch and raised one eyebrow, daring them to fight back
ITS YOUR TURN TO BE SUPERMAN she thought, and she waited, her eyes flickered. she looked at the broom and she waited until the time was right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neville was shaken by the beautiful vampire, he felt stuck and could make a move or sound. he was frozen staring at her, hunched to the ground showing her sharp teeth and blood colored eyes, he felt shocked and terribly afraid.

Hermione turned towards Nevile, and said "Neville, 'member Fluer? This vamp is like her."
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

Location : With the Cullens and wolves preparing for a BATTLE!!

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Neville looked at Hermione and remembered, he shook himself and tried to prepare.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bella could hear the girls whisper and she smiled, as sweetly as possible, she could try to captivate them and shock the WHERE IS ROASLIE WHEN YOU NEED HER she pleaded. Her throat burned and she was on the verge of giving up and freely attacking
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Neville looked at Hermione and remembered, he shook himself and tried to prepare.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bella could hear the girls whisper and she smiled, as sweetly as possible, she could try to captivate them and shock the WHERE IS ROASLIE WHEN YOU NEED HER she pleaded. Her throat burned and she was on the verge of giving up and freely attacking

Hermione remembered a spell that Lavender and Parvarti was using long ago, before the Yule Ball. A glamour charm. She quickly cast it on the vamp, and her beauty quickly declined. She now had grey eyes and dull, messy, brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:23 pm

When Bella was hit she felt stunned and angered with a warning she instant jumped to attack the girl
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Katie arrived just as the vampire leaped at Hermione. She shrieked the first spell that came into her head. "Wingardium leviosa!" She ran to Hermione while the vampire girl floated aimlessly over their heads.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

GoGirl! wrote:
Katie arrived just as the vampire leaped at Hermione. She shrieked the first spell that came into her head. "Wingardium leviosa!" She ran to Hermione while the vampire girl floated aimlessly over their heads.

"Thanks, Katie" said Hermione.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

"Don't mention, it but the vampire won't stay up there forever. What are we going to do with her?" asks Katie.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:46 pm

GoGirl! wrote:
"Don't mention, it but the vampire won't stay up there forever. What are we going to do with her?" asks Katie.

Hermione flipped through her Dealing with Dark Creatures book. When she got to V, she saw the page "vampire" had been ripped out "I.. I don't know" she said meekly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 am

Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:
I took a step back and picked up my broom, which was lying on the ground. I handed it to Luna. "You should go get help. We need it. Go to Hogwarts, get your daad or my parents." I said softly.
"RIght, in a sec.." Luna turned. "Well, youy could always....there is.....avada kedavra." Luna shivered. "I wouldn't tie her up and keep her as a prisnor. Us prefisus totalus and them tie with a rope spell." She kicked off the ground. "I'll go, but not to hogwarts. I'll go to the headquarters." Luna sped off, feeling to wind in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 am

Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:
Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:
I took a step back and picked up my broom, which was lying on the ground. I handed it to Luna. "You should go get help. We need it. Go to Hogwarts, get your daad or my parents." I said softly.
"RIght, in a sec.." Luna turned. "Well, youy could always....there is.....avada kedavra." Luna shivered. "I wouldn't tie her up and keep her as a prisnor. Us prefisus totalus and them tie with a rope spell." She kicked off the ground. "I'll go, but not to hogwarts. I'll go to the headquarters." Luna sped off, feeling to wind in her hair.

Hermione said "AK-ing her wouldn't work. She's already dead." Then, quickly Hermione pulled put her wand and pointed it towards the hungry-looking vamp,screaming " Petrificus Totalus! Incarcerous!" And the vamp was in a full-body bind and tied up with rope.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:59 pm

with bellas intense strength she ripped out of the ropes, screeched for Leah and she immediatly covered herself in her sheild NO ONE CAN HIT ME OR TOUCH ME NOW!! she immediately thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 pm

"This could compliacte things." said Luna and ducked. ""LECIMENS!" Luna drove against Bella's shield, trying to break into her mind. she began to catch a few disjointed images and continued pushing at the barrier. "NOW HERMIONE!" she yelled, hoping she had broken the shield and Hermione could do something, anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Luna knew she should leave, speed away, get help, but she couldn't leave Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Bella powered her sheild and changed her mind, she immediately jumped on Luna and pinned her to the ground

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neville was unsure what to do and he tried a few spells but could barely make through her barrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Luna screamed, and held up her wand. "LEVIECORPUS!" The campire flew up and Luna yelled, "ACCIO BROOM!" the broomflew toward her. "I'll be back Hermione, I'll get help!" and she sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 pm

I tried to do full body bind, gut the vamp's sheild was coming back. "Hermione, do something! You have to know something!" I yelled. Desperately I threw a rock at the vampire, but it bounced off. I shivered.
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:
I tried to do full body bind, gut the vamp's sheild was coming back. "Hermione, do something! You have to know something!" I yelled. Desperately I threw a rock at the vampire, but it bounced off. I shivered.

Hermione threw a copy of Hogwarts, a History at the vamp in the hopes of driving it off. Then she threw something else at it- a S.P.E.W. badge. Serves it right- it probably ate house-elves.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

"Blimey, 'Moine, I ment a spell!" I shouted, wacking the vampire with my the remaining broom.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Bella looked at them, grabbed the boys broom and snapped it in half. She stared at the book and raised her eyebrows. She would do nothing to leave them. After she snapped the broom she ran around them and lunged for the boy trying to hit him with the stick...now a pile of woodshavings. She landed on him, making sure he wasn't too hurt so she could have some fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 am

Luna alighted at gimmauld place. She banged hard on the door. It was pullled open. "Sirius, you have to help, vampires, hermione, dark forest, get the order, bring help!" she panted trying to catch her breath but Sirius had understood. "I'll get them. Go back the Hermione, see if you can help." Luna nodded, then sped off on the broom again. the she turned. Wait, do the twins have any insant darkness powder hidden? I might need some./" "I'll get it." After getting the power, luna sped off, hoping she wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

"Hey! That was Percy's broom! He's gonna kill me!" I shouted, and then I was knocked over. "Hermione, Neville, run!" Something heaving landed on top of me, knocking the breath out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Wind whipped luna's face, but she paid no attention. 'If I get there before anyone sees me, I can trow down a few curses and maybe..." she ajusted the grip and angled downward, heading toward the clearing,
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Bella leaned down to him, brushed her glass smooth lips along his neck, and bit. She urged to drink, tating the blood, yet she licked the wound. He was bitten, and soon he would be a vamp
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Katie cried out in defeat. Frad was a vamp. She disapperated. There was no more she could do here. A few seconds later she was banging on the door of number twelve Grimauld Place
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Bella leaned down to him, brushed her glass smooth lips along his neck, and bit. She urged to drink, tating the blood, yet she licked the wound. He was bitten, and soon he would be a vamp

She pointed her wand at Bella, and shouted "Crucio!" It was all she could think to do. Then, she remembered- venom was accio-able!"Accio this annoying vamps venom" A large amount of.. something shooted at her, from Fred and the annoying vamp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight.
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next