Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fight.

Go down 
+2
Gret [Leah Clearwater]
Kat [Fred]
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Here you can sctually do the fight. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm

(First post!)
Luna stood, waiting for any attack, muscles tensed, wand gripped tightly. "Keep calm. Don't freak out." she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Hermione saw Luna and everyone else. She wondered how she got into this mess.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 pm

" 'Ey, Mione." I said, walking up. "You seen George? He said somethin' 'bout goin' to get some Instant Darkness Powder and a couple o' brooms. You want one? I'm gonna go give the boys a pep talk, Harry's all tense and ROn doesn' look to good." I said, smiling in spite of the danger. I wasn't scared, not of a bunch of blood suckers and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:
" 'Ey, Mione." I said, walking up. "You seen George? He said somethin' 'bout goin' to get some Instant Darkness Powder and a couple o' brooms. You want one? I'm gonna go give the boys a pep talk, Harry's all tense and ROn doesn' look to good." I said, smiling in spite of the danger. I wasn't scared, not of a bunch of blood suckers and wolves.

"No, haven't seen him since we left the Burrow. I.... don't need a broom.... I don't know how to fly" Hermione felt nervious, saying that.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 am

"Right, then. Be carefull, you two." I said, winking at them. "They are't anythin' to be afraid of, the Minestry's bin fighting vampires for a long time."
Back to top Go down

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 am

"Wait! Luna yelled. "Brooms? I wouldn't mind one. From what I hear, the vampires are pretty fast." She drew a deep breath. "I hope a broom will help. I can always ditch it if I need to get in hand to hand combat. Stop worrying." she thought She looked over at Hermione. "How're you?" she asked, hoping to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:
"Wait! Luna yelled. "Brooms? I wouldn't mind one. From what I hear, the vampires are pretty fast." She drew a deep breath. "I hope a broom will help. I can always ditch it if I need to get in hand to hand combat. Stop worrying." she thought She looked over at Hermione. "How're you?" she asked, hoping to ease the tension.

Hermione smiled a weak smile "Worried. Vampires are very dangerous. The Vampire Wars of 1224 destroyed..... " Hermione went off on a long speech about some vampire uprising that happened before a M.O.M.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

Location : With the Cullens and wolves preparing for a BATTLE!!

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Out the mist walked in Bella, her red eyes were bright, she help up one hand to the wizards to symbolize that she was to do no harm to them, she looked at them, and instintually hunched, her throat burning. She waited nervously, intaking their faces.
Back to top Go down

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 am

"Hermione." whispered Luna "Hermione. Stop babbling and look." SHe pointed over to the vampire (or so she appeared) Raising both arms in a gesture of "I mean no harm!"she nudged Hermione to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 am

Bella Cullen wrote:
Out the mist walked in Bella, her red eyes were bright, she help up one hand to the wizards to symbolize that she was to do no harm to them, she looked at them, and instintually hunched, her throat burning. She waited nervously, intaking their faces.

Hermione knew what this vampire wanted, what all vampires wanted. Blood. She pulled out from her robe pocket a vial of runespoor blood, which was used for potions ingreidents. She tossed it to the vampiress, hoping that it would keep Luna and her safe from being killed for a while.
Back to top Go down

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 pm

"WHat are you doing? Giving her blood? SHe'll want more and we'll never be able to to get away!" Luna realized with a shock she was talking about the vampire as if she were and animal, not a person, and gfell silent. "At least she'll drink that, not our blood." Luna though, holding her wand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:
"WHat are you doing? Giving her blood? SHe'll want more and we'll never be able to to get away!" Luna realized with a shock she was talking about the vampire as if she were and animal, not a person, and gfell silent. "At least she'll drink that, not our blood." Luna though, holding her wand lightly.

Hermione realized Luna was right. She thought for a second, then replied "Let's see if we can figure out what she wants in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Bella's throat burned as she crept towards the vial, suddenly she realized what they would do, she ran away, frightened
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Neville Longbottom ran up to Hermione and Luna, huffing a little

"I'm here" he said
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Bella [Bella, Neville] wrote:
Neville Longbottom ran up to Hermione and Luna, huffing a little

"I'm here" he said

"Hello, Neville" said Hermione. "Run into any vampires?"
Back to top Go down

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 pm

"Hi Neville." Luna turned to Hermione. "Why'd she leave? We weren't going to hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I took a deep breath. "Woah. I didn' know there was girl vampires! She was... whoah!" I took another deep breath and seemingly stepped out of my trance. "What's that, Luna? A broom? Oh, yes. I tell George when I find him."
Back to top Go down

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm

"Thanks." Luna Nodded and cracked her knuckles. It was time to do this, and being worried wasn't going to help. "We have magic on our side." she told Hermione. "We'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm

"N-n-no vampires...are th-they here?" Neville stuttered at Luna
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:27 pm

[b]Bella stopped herself, YOU ARE A VAMPIRE, WHAT CAN THEY DO! she thought, MAYBE I SHOULD TELL LEAH...she turned around and headed for them, THEY BETTER BE READY!!
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Bella [Bella, Neville] wrote:
[b]Bella stopped herself, YOU ARE A VAMPIRE, WHAT CAN THEY DO! she thought, MAYBE I SHOULD TELL LEAH...she turned around and headed for them, THEY BETTER BE READY!!

Hermione watched the vamp carefully. What was it doing?
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Bella's red eyes scanned them, and she began to circle, insanely fast around them, weaving through trees, her throat burned, she felt bad killing the magical humans, but she had to, for the sack of her kind and family she had to. She ran and ran pushing her sheild around herself
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:02 pm

I took a step back and picked up my broom, which was lying on the ground. I handed it to Luna. "You should go get help. We need it. Go to Hogwarts, get your daad or my parents." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm

she stopped a few feet in front of them and showed her teeth, she snarled and ran so she was a few feet closer to them, she went into a half crouch and raised one eyebrow, daring them to fight back
ITS YOUR TURN TO BE SUPERMAN she thought, and she waited, her eyes flickered. she looked at the broom and she waited until the time was right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neville was shaken by the beautiful vampire, he felt stuck and could make a move or sound. he was frozen staring at her, hunched to the ground showing her sharp teeth and blood colored eyes, he felt shocked and terribly afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight.
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next