Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fight.

Go down 
+2
Gret [Leah Clearwater]
Kat [Fred]
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

Location : With the Cullens and wolves preparing for a BATTLE!!

The Fight. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

Bella angrily then stole the girls wand and make it into a pile of sawdust, and a .21 of a second later she bit him again in multiple places and sealed the the wounds and she ran off into the woods carrying him.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 pm

( Oh no. Fred will NOT be a vamp. He will have..... ressistance. Uuh. So take that. Razz xD.)

I shouted when she bit me, fear going through me. Was I going to be a vampire. I tried desperately to remember lessons on vampires from Defense againts the Dark Arts or history of magic. I remembered almost nothing. But I should be screaming or something. I knew that. All I felt was something similar to a bee sting. The vampire-girl picked me up. I shouted again.
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 pm

Katie wondered what would happen tomorrow. Would she be dead? Random thoughts started chasing themselves around the inside of her head. Tomorrow. It started with T. Just like time . . . turner! A time turner! Remus answered the door. "I need a time turner. NOW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 pm

"PERFICIOUS TOTALUS!" Luna swooped low over the branches and the curse hit Bella. "Evryone, at the same time, more power!" screamed Luna, "The order is coming! Help me immoblis her first though!" she circled around for a second go.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Katie turned the time turner and apperated back to the battle. She saw something happening and realized Bella was about to pounce on Fred She cast a quick disalutionment charm on herself. Katie #1 stood watching as Katie #2 grabbed Fred and disapperated.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

I was dropped rdely on the ground. "Go Luna!" I whiped out my wand. "PERFICIOUS TOTALUS!"

Suddenly all the pain disapeared and Katie Bell was holding me. "Um....." I was still clutching my wand.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 pm

"You were a vampire but then Remus lent me a time turner and I saved your life. Do you feel ok?" asked Katie
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

"Whooah! Thanks!" kwardly I got down. "Um... oh yah! PERFICIOUS TOTALUS!" I pointed my wand at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Bella [Bella, Neville] wrote:
Bella angrily then stole the girls wand and make it into a pile of sawdust, and a .21 of a second later she bit him again in multiple places and sealed the the wounds and she ran off into the woods carrying him.

Hermione laughed "Ha, stupid vamp. I have another wand." She pulled a wand out of her pocket and threw it at the vamp. A rubber chicken hit the vamp's face. She smirked at the evil thing.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 pm

"Hermione! I didn't know you bought one!" I said, laughing. I was in a good mood after being rescued from the vampire.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 pm

"Ok Hermione. I have this spare wand from headquarters. Take my wand and I'll hold the spare. Then you disarm me and the spare will work for you." said Katie.
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Bella looked at the wizards.

"LOOK!" she shouted in her singing voice, "I can and WILL kill you, unless you surrender first," she smirked "I just dont wnat to ruin my diet!!!" she grumbled she might as well give them a chance. She ran over to a boulder, ripped a chunk, squeezed it and turned it into powder. "Yeah, I could crush your tiny, freaky, little bodies now, ALONE!! But I was human once and I will give you the chance to run"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neville shook and ran over to Fred to see what he could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:40 am

Luna stayed silent. She didn't think the vampire knew where she was, it was dark and a little misty. "She talking. Get a spell in....a good one.....what. SUddenldy shre remembered a spell back in first year...."RICKTUMSEMPRA!" "maybe a tickling charm will work she thought. "And maybe that vampire's shield is weaking.'
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:42 pm

"Think you can kill me, vampire girl? Think you can? Don't you know I'm a wizard?" Out of my pocket I pulled a box of flu(sp?) powder. I tossed it casually back to Hermione. "Blue fire." I said slowly. "Go get Lupin. He'll know what to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:35 pm

"I';ve been there! I saw sirius, he's getting the order ready! Don't go hermione!" Luna swooped own, aiming another hex, the bat-boogie hex, hoping giant bogies would keep the vampirebusy enough to lower her shild.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:59 pm

"Right then." I nodded, still talking slowly and casually. " Do you realy think you can kill me, vampire? We have a Time Turner. We can know your every move. We can go back and freeze you the second you are distracted. We can do anything. We are wizards." I smiled slyly at her. "And you just a dumb little vampire. 'Oh, look at me, I eat blood! I'm so amazing!' So do half of Hagrid's pets."
Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 pm

"i believe the right term is to DRINK blood, not eat it. and look at you! I have magical powers. Well guess what!" Bella ran up to the boy squeezed his smart little wizard head and threw it to the ground, she ran less than a second to all of them. and suddenly felt some resistence, she powered her sheild over herself and stood looking for more until she heard a heartbeat in the fog. she ran over and followed it.

((TAKE THAT!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Tonks was in grimmauld place,waiting for sirius to give the okay.She was itching to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Katie threw an acid pop at Bella.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:20 pm

"Hermione? Quick! disarm me!" shouted Katie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Luna wheeled in the air. "EXPELLEIRAMUS!" she turned at the vamp. "OK, it's go time." She swooped low and grabbed a hndful of the vamps hair and yanked. "GET HER!
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

"Luna let go!" shreiked Katie and then thought "levicorpus"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Luna realesed and wheeled higher. "In retrospect, that wasn't the best plan ever." she thought. The vamp was floating in the air, "OK, let's see,"CONJUCTIVITIS!" she aimed for the amps eyes, and her curse hit her straight in the face. She swooped aorund, "You guys OK? I heard screaming...."
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 pm

GoGirl! [Katie Bell] wrote:
"Hermione? Quick! disarm me!" shouted Katie.

Hermione shouted "Accio Katie's wand"
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Bella stood up and brushed herself off

((Spells dont affect me....If you hit me I dont go flying.....I stay there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight.   The Fight. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight.
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next