Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Way War

Go down 
2 posters

Who would win?
Death Eaters
Three Way War I_vote_lcap30%Three Way War I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
DA and the Order
Three Way War I_vote_lcap40%Three Way War I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Cullens
Three Way War I_vote_lcap30%Three Way War I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Who would win this three way war? The death Eaters are just Voldemort's inner circle. (The ones at his re-putting-him-in-a-body Ceremony-Thingy.) I'm betting on the DA and the Order. Without giants and Greyback, the Death Eaters are helpless!
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

GoGirl! [Katie Bell] wrote:
Who would win this three way war? The death Eaters are just Voldemort's inner circle. (The ones at his re-putting-him-in-a-body Ceremony-Thingy.) I'm betting on the DA and the Order. Without giants and Greyback, the Death Eaters are helpless!

Ha! I voted DE's and Cullens! And if they had Jane and Grindlewald they be indestructable!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 pm

I noticed the poll people put 33 percent instead of 33 1/3 percent.

Last edited by GoGirl! [Katie Bell] on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

It rounds up.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm

Gret ['Mione, Leah] wrote:

Ha! I voted DE's and Cullens! And if they had Jane and Grindlewald they be indestructable!
I said Voldymorty's inner circle thingy. That disincludes Grindywaldy
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Hey! What about the Lestranges? His most faithful of all were in Azkabanso they could not be at his re-birththing thingie, unlike those other cowards who claimed Imperious...Razz.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Really?Helpless? Hm, what about..say, Crucio? Do you remember what happened to the Longbottoms? Do you remember what happened to poor ole Fudge, enchanted by Malfoy's galleons and connections..
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah, but the Order...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Way War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way War   Three Way War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Way War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twi vs. HP major RP off :: Other chat or fun stuff, off topic or not. :: Stories, av and sig shops, what ev.-
Jump to: