Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want

Go down 
+2
Kat [Fred]
Gret [Leah Clearwater]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Empty
PostSubject: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Well..... I making the things.. so I figured.. why not?

RULES:(Just in case, I doubt we need 'em)

1. Follow all site rules, of course.
2. Please no asking for stuff not Twi-Anti-Twi. I can do that, but it's not the purpose of the shop.
3. I will make HP avvies on request.
4. I make some of my stuff, some I get from Iconater
5. Please use forms.
6. Please don't use examples, unless you ask
6. Write *nod silence nod nod* with your post if you have read these

Now onto pics:

Collage:
Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Vxkqyx

Form:
Your pic or pics of my choosing :
Long or tall?:

HP Charries:

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2ppitcw

Form:
Who?:
What do you want them wearing?(i.e. Quidditch robes, dress robes):
Pose:(optional)

Twi Charries

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 154hw9l

Form:

Who?
Name at top?

Slideshows:
Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2emlzlz

Form:

Your pics or mine?:
Fast or slow?:

Houses:

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2u8a4bl

House:
Text color:
Background color:
Choose a font:

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2lihans

This is all I can do right now... will add more later

Freebies:

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Vfk29g

Pretty self-explanatory...

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2h6d1d5

Why Magic and Twi were never meant to go together.

Last edited by Gret ['Mione, Leah] on Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzland.niceboard.net/portal.htm
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:29 pm

So cool, Gret. I don't need anything, as of right now, but I love the Anti-Twi pics. LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Thankies Smile I didn't make any of the collage pics, though.
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:36 pm

I figured they were from Iconator. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:

Some were, but some were from www.twilightsucks.com
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Wow. I'll have to check that out. Cool
Back to top Go down
lunalovegood57

lunalovegood57

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Gret ['Mione, D.A.] wrote:
Kat [ Fred, HP ] wrote:

Some were, but some were from www.twilightsucks.com

They seriously have an anti-Twilight website?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Bella [Bella, Neville]

Bella [Bella, Neville]

Location : With the Cullens and wolves preparing for a BATTLE!!

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol jk u guys have ur crazy english opinions and i have my sexist un-chivalrious opinions, do have any NICE twilight ones....??
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Bella Cullen wrote:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid lol jk u guys have ur crazy english opinions and i have my sexist un-chivalrious opinions, do have any NICE twilight ones....??

Well... the slideshow.Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2z6tlip
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Can I have an HP avatar?
Who: Katie Bell
Wearing: Quiddictch Robes
Pose: If you can get her on a broom I'd luv that but I don't care otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Here ya go!

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want R8y1hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Can I get an anti-twi sig? Not TOO rude k?
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:

Okay, I'll get to it once 'm back on my own computer
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Gret ['Mione, Leah] wrote:
Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:

Okay, I'll get to it once 'm back on my own computer

Disclaimer: No books were harmed in the making of this siggie/avvie pic.

It's the sort of thing you can use for either...

I think.
Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Fe3qys

The color scheme hurts your brain..... there was a point to it. Not a good one, but a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 am

I'm eally dumb....but why does it say "hurts my origin?" I feel stupid, xD
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Ivie [ Luna, HP ] wrote:
I'm eally dumb....but why does it say "hurts my origin?" I feel stupid, xD

It actually says "hurts my brain" but it's kind of hard to read, thus...hurting your brain
Back to top Go down
greeny[Rosalie--George]

greeny[Rosalie--George]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:55 pm

*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/36greeny36-106716/

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm

I get it now! XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:37 pm

ugh, i haven't added any of my sigs. I'm so lazy.
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm

I read a good one somewhere "I loathe the burning of books, bu Twilight made a great bonfire."
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Can you make me loads of stuff for people who've never reads twi? thankies!
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

I'll see what I can do...

How's this?

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want 2wmng61
Back to top Go down
GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

GoGirl! [Katie Bell]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

That's for someone who's reading twi. I've never. Try again!
Back to top Go down
Gret [Leah Clearwater]

Gret [Leah Clearwater]

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Here.

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want Annoy10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want   Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gret's Twi and Anti-Twi collage/avvie shop Plus other junk that you don't need and don't want
Page 1 of 1