Twi vs. HP major RP off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twi vs. HP major RP off

For all of us crazy fanatics from WI who want to battle it out for our side, and have some fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meaa45 (Tonks)

meaa45 (Tonks)

A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) Empty
PostSubject: A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)   A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am

Prolouge
Teresa looked over her birthday presents.There was one in particular that was rather intriguing.It was a medium sized package containing a fancy pen,a sort of leather backpack that wouldn't open,and a leather bound book with blank pages.It was from an anonymous source,and she was curious to who it was.All her relatives had mailed their presents already.She wondered if it was an old family friend,or....Well that would be silly.She shook her head-one of these days her imagination was going to get her in trouble.

Chapter one;An irresistible force.
The day after,when she had finished getting ready for the midsummer festival,she decided to write in the book she had gotten.Teresa had a lot of story ideas,and that would be perfect.She opened the book and thought for a few minutes,finally putting pen to paper.She was using the pen she had gotten for her birthday of course...it just seemed like the right thing to do.Something inside her was slightly disturbed by this development,but she merely shook that thought away.

'A wind blew around the house during the night,a wind with a story.It came from another earth ruled solely by the Takenya,or chosen ones.The three wrote inside a book which affected the future of Meri,only doing so when it was needed.The ones who sent the wind were the last Chosen ones as they were destroyed by witches.The world was instantly under their command,for they wrote it in the book.They destroyed the only people who were free of the books power instantly,and only one was spared.He was a kitchen assistant,which they left so that someone could mourn the many dead.He waits for the wind to come back,in hope that it will bring back a great warrior,to help destroy the Abejide.He must wait until midsummer for the Takenya's last breath to return to its rightful place'

Noticing the time,Teresa closed the book,and left for the festival.She didn't want to be late...

Chapter two:A chill wind

Teresa sat on her bed somewhat late at night,writing some more about the kitchen assistant.He seemed to be important.

'The boy's name was Taliesin,and he was different than most humans.He could change from human to a gray wolf.Everyone in the village could change to some other form,not always a wolf.This last survivor had black hair,nearly down to his shoulders,and strangely colored green eyes.He lived in the ghost town,sometimes stealing food from a nearby village.It had been two years since the day the Abejides came,and every midsummer he would wait inside a clearing,where the wind had according to legends-always returned.'

She closed the book to open the window,because it was still hot in her room,even with the air conditioning on.Instantly,a freezing bitter wind blew in and Teresa--evaporated.When she reappeared,she was still standing,but not exactly in the same place.Teresa looked around.There was nothing to see except trees and grass.She came to realize that two other things had come with her.The backpack,and the book.She quickly picked them up,deciding that the best thing to do was to start walking.Teresa sighed and slung the backpack over her shoulder,and finally wandered into a clearing.It took her while to notice the black haired boy.

Chapter three:The terrible reality

He was looking at her rather curiously,and It took Teresa's brain a moment to realize who he was.Taliesin.How could he exist? Why was she here? More importantly,How did she get here?She almost forgot about him,swept up in all these thoughts.
"Hi."He said,breaking up the silence.She closed her eyes,and opened them again.Still there.
"Hi."She reluctantly replied"You can stop staring,you know."
"Sure"He said with a shrug"How did you get here?"
"It was like the wind brought me here."She replied quietly
"Really?"
"Yeah"
Unable to think of anything further to say,the two stared at each other silently.
"Soo..."Teresa said
"Would you like someplace to stay?"
"Yes"She said with a smile.
"Ok"He said,and started walking out of the clearing.She followed him,and after a little while they reached a ghost town.There was only one house in good condition.Predictably,He walked in that one,and she followed.It was pretty nice,with only three rooms and loft.
"You'll be in the loft"He said simply
"Ok"She climbed up and found a bed stuffed with hay.It was a very agreeable place,and Teresa settled in at once.She had trouble falling asleep though,because she kept worrying about whether or not she'd ever get back.

Chapter four:To say the least

When Teresa got up,it was nearly noon.She climbed down from the loft to find Taliesin already awake.He looked at her with amusement.
"You sleep very late."He said
She gave him an angry look"I was tired"
"Alright"He said"Go get some breakfast if you like"
"I'm not hungry."She said.
"Ok."He said,shrugging.Teresa sighed,and went back up-making sure he hadn't tampered with any of her stuff while she was asleep.She picked up the satchel,and found it would open easily now.It contained a deep green cloak,a hunting knife in its scabbard,and a white medieval type of dress.She put them on quickly,figuring they would be useful.She put her ordinary clothes in there,then looked in the book.Her eyes widened as she saw new writing,too beautiful to be Taliesin's handiwork.It was about last night.After reading it she put the book into the satchel,and climbed down.He was still busy with whatever he had been doing before.
"What are you doing"
"Packing"
"Why?"
He explained everything,nothing that Teresa didn't already know,but she played along.
"Oh...So you think I can help find the new Takenya to get rid of these 'Abejides' "
"Yeah"
She bit her lip,thinking a bit.If this were a story,she would probably be able to get back if she helped him.But if she did she might get injured,or imprisoned,or killed.Finally she came to her decision.
"Ok"
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

PostSubject: Re: A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)   A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:15 pm

OMG, SO good!

And it explains alot. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com
meaa45 (Tonks)

meaa45 (Tonks)

PostSubject: Re: A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)   A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kat [Fred]
Admin
Kat [Fred]

Location : The Twillight Zone. Yah, I'm cool enough. *Cue theme music*

PostSubject: Re: A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)   A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Welcomes!
Back to top Go down
https://twivshpcrazy.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)   A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Leatherbound Book (in need of a better title...)
Page 1 of 1